Our client has been providing expert advice across all aspects of the property sector through a national office network and are involved in some of the largest commercial, residential and mixed-use property projects in the UK, and further afield.
About the Role
Our clients’ progressive Rating Department is looking to recruit an ambitious and committed Rating Surveyor – at Senior or Associate level, join an expanding national team, to be based in Manchester, North West UK.
The Rating team offers professional advice in office, industrial and retail sectors, but also more specialised areas such as higher education, healthcare and licensed / leisure premises to both private and public sector clients throughout the North West.
Depending on experience, the candidate would be able to provide support and guidance to junior members of the team and have an aptitude for growing the teams’ client base through business development.
- Provide key clients with services covering rating valuation appeals, rates relief, rates management and rates audit
- Managing relationships with key clients
- Negotiating rating appeals with the Valuation Office Agency
- Achieving billing targets
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Assist junior members of the team
- You will be MRICS qualified
- Strong technical knowledge, including valuation of range of property types, legislation and case law
- Background in Rating – currently Senior or Associate level
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent and proven communication & negotiation skills
- Work on your own initiative whilst being an strong team player
- IT skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines
- Proactive, flexible and self-motivated with an ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Full driving licence
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary based on entry level, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Performance related staff profit share
- 26 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme membership
- Life & Accident insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical & Critical Illness Cover
- Professional fees paid
- and much more.....
Please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com the position and reference for this role: AK18549.