One of the country’s leading Property Consultancies, that provides strategic advice across all aspects of the property arena which includes but is not limited to development, investment, asset/property management, agency, valuation and planning, is recruiting a Housing/Housing Association Valuation Surveyor to join the national Housing Valuation team based in the Bristol office.
The UK-wide team is one of the leading advisors of Housing Associations and Lenders on all aspects of portfolio valuation within the affordable housing sector, providing:
- Large Scale Revaluations for security purposes
- Mixed-funding valuations for security purposes
- Valuations for internal, agency and stock trade purposes
- Valuations for accounts purposes
You will be a fee earner, responsible for you own instructions jobs from start to finish that includes property inspections, client liaison, comparable research, data analysis, preparation of valuations, reporting to clients and attending meetings as required.
Knowledge of discounted cash flow models would be an advantage as well as an understanding complex investment valuations and research.
Also, you will seek to develop client relationships, winning new business for the team through networking and attend housing conferences.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Undertake valuation instructions independently
- Client Reporting & relationship building
- Attend various team and client meetings
- Business Development - secure additional instructions
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory changes within the public sector
- Provide assistance to team members as and when required
- Assist junior team members and assist in recruitment
- Excellent filing & records ethic for audit purposes
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- MRICS qualified
- Experience of portfolio valuations
- Good knowledge of the residential valuation process and the RICS Red Book
- Good referencing and research skills
- Able to work under pressure, to deadlines, independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal, numerical and report writing skills
- Strategic approach to problem solving
- Highly motivated
- Computer literate, particularly with Excel
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference AK18447 for this role.
If you have not heard within 2 days of applying unfortunately you application has not been successful on this occasion , we would like to wish you all the best with your job search!