Our client has extensive experience of managing Commercial Property Portfolios - predominantly Industrial with over £350 million of assets (over 5 million sq ft) currently under management - and holds an impressive track record of providing high-quality property solutions to its’ local, national, and international client organisations.
With exciting plans to grow the business within the North West and Yorkshire regions as well as expanding into new areas our client is an ambitious and forward-thinking company who have a team who care about the service and quality of work undertaken, combined with significant investment into the latest digital technology.
We are looking for a like-minded individual who wants to join an organisation who cares about building strong and enduring business relationships with clients, tenants, and suppliers.
Whilst a Full Job Description is available upon request, in brief we are recruiting for a Property Manager to join an expanding team in Doncaster, Yorkshire. The role will be to assist with the management of a large commercial property portfolio alongside an experienced team and would suit someone who has previous property management experience preferably within commercial properties and is working towards or recently completed their RICS accreditation.
Key duties will include:
- Undertaking regular property inspections, insuring compliance with Health and Safety and tenant breaches
- Preparing client reports
- Service charge management, preparation of budgets and control of expenditure
- Providing support to the asset and property management team
- Liaising with tenants, contractors and suppliers
- Dealing with tenant applications for alterations, licences and variations
- Managing debt and reporting to clients
- Maintaining and keeping good quality records
The right person must
- Have professional and efficient communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team but also work independently where required.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Produce a high quality of work
- Follow procedures and policies
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
Salary and Benefits include:
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (D.O.E.) Car Allowance Company Pension Scheme 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays Study support
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role AK18916.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.