3D Visualiser with an outstanding portfolio seeking an organisation that is transforming the way we perform at work through innovative and collaborative designs?
Are you a recent Graduate (or a graduate with a few years’ experience looking for your next role?); have you got an outstanding portfolio that clearly communicates your designs, concepts, visualisation skills and passion?
We are looking to bring in the next high performer to join the team; with great success in bringing in talent and helping them develop to the next level – its time for you to join the team and benefit from what is on offer!
What will you be doing?
- Supporting our experienced team with 3D and visualisation tasks
- Working as a part of a wider team, so excellent communication skills are key
- Ongoing delivery of visualisation services
- You will have 3D Max software and ideally V-Ray (not essential – you will be trained)
What’s on offer?
The position would ideally suit a recent graduate / graduate with a few years’ experience with a creative visualisation degree
- Ongoing support and development within a leading organisation
- A constructive team that will upskill and aid in your progress
- Salary in line with your experience