This down to earth, results driven “right first time” practise can boast a history of proactive problem solving, speedy responses and ultimately delivering commercially viable solutions across a wide range of sectors.
Their personal, no nonsense approach is a hit with clients resulting in repeat work and referrals. My client is known for offering solid commercial advice that ultimately results high quality design buildings that their clients can be proud of.
Join this fresh, innovative practise in a key role as an Architectural Technologist/Technician and benefit from:
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Excellent renumeration package
- Interesting projects with national and international clients
- Career progression
What are we looking for you to bring?
- Can do mindset with a natural curiosity
- Revit and AutoCAD experience at practise level
- good quality technical detailing skills
- demonstrate experience across several sectors
Apply on line now or call me Kelly Puttock on 0151 242 1630 for a confidential discussion.