My client is a leading multi-disciplinary international surveying consultancy and has a strong, well established management team in their West End London office. Reporting to Director/Senior Director, this role requires an MRICS Associate Surveyor to undertake responsibility for the day-to-day management of part of a prestigious portfolio of office buildings located in the heart of London.
Success in the role derives from ensuring an enthusiastic, dynamic approach to your day with the ability to work on your own or as part of the team a necessary requirement.
- Primary point of contact for occupiers and their advisors on all professional matters
- Dealing with matters of day-to-day management such as provision of cover of block insurance
- Dealing with applications for licences to underlet, assign or alter, management of incoming and vacating occupiers
- Overseeing the accounting functions including weekly arrears, rent raising, monitoring turnover rents and rent (and service charge etc) collection in accordance with agreed KPIs
- Liaising with the Facilities Management team to ensure that service delivery is maintained
- Overseeing the service charge team to ensure that budgets are prepared prior to the start of the service charge period and that service charge accounts are reconciled, closed and served after the service charge period
- Be the primary point of contact for the client’s asset managers
- Reporting to the client’s asset managers, on an ad-hoc basis, regarding day to day management matters including occupiers’ applications for consent
- Reporting to the client’s asset managers with the quarterly report and quarterly tenancy schedules
- Involvement in pitching for new business and growing the team
- Provide updates on management matters at a weekly meeting with the client’s asset managers
- Responsible for delivering fee performance for the properties under management at an agreed rate per month/annum
- MRICS qualified
- Excellent interpersonal & report writing skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious and keen to progress
- Positive track record of working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Experienced at managing large service charge budgets
- Credible property management experience
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Be able to build, develop and maintain existing business and client relationships
- Able to plan and manage workload efficiently
- Clean driving license
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Ian Doyle - Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrew Kingsley – Director email@example.com or call on 0203 817 7030 for further information.
Kingsley is a niche recruitment consultancy, specialising within the Property industry. We recruit all across the UK, so if you are looking for your next career move, call us for a confidential chat on 0161 393 9889 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org