Our client is an established and well-respected Commercial Property Development, Investment, and Management group operating across the UK, predominantly within the North West.
The company has continued to grow through successful development, investment and asset management and continues to bring forward its directly owned land bank for development.
Due to continued success & expansion of the in-house Property Management team, a Property Manager/Management Surveyor is required who shall be accountable for the overall management of each of the sites allocated; this may change from time to time depending on business needs. This briefly comprises the operation, sales, marketing, financial, health and safety and customer service to maximise occupancy and profitability by maintaining and efficiently managing the portfolio.
As a Property Manager you:
- are the main contact and representative for new and existing tenants on the sites.
- Shall ensure that the company’s policies, procedures and guidelines are adhered to and
- will support other Property Managers within the organisation
- will report directly to the Head of Property North West
- will receive support and guidance and instructions from the Senior members of staff
A full detailed list of responsibilities is available upon request but ultimately includes the following:
- Pro-actively develop and maintain effective relationships with tenants, customers and suppliers.
- Monitor and manage the tenant’s satisfaction
- Ensure that all vacant units are in a ready to occupy condition at all times
- Efficiently and effectively manage the resources available at each site to ensure that rental and expenditure budgets are achieved and comply with agreed budget objectives.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the Associate Director
- Completing all processes in accordance with the guidelines, policies, procedures and practices in all aspects of the role.
- Preparing terms, leases, licences, solicitor’s instructions, schedule of conditions, notices of repair, etc.
- Lease negotiations including preparing in-house leases and/or dealing with solicitors.
- Full property/sire inspections
- Ensuring all literature, websites, brochures, and newsletters are up to date.
- Liaising with and attending meetings with Agents, Local Authorities, Public Relations and Marketing companies.
- Obtaining comparable market evidence for new and existing sites.
- Meeting with external contractors to discuss/prepare schedules of works and to obtain prices where necessary.
- Ensure that the security provided on the site is working and that any improvements or repairs are in conjunction with both the Security Manager and Property Manager.
- Responsible for the effective Business Rates mitigation
- Any other duties commensurate with your job role, as necessitated by the needs of the business
- Demonstrate excellent customer relationships and management experience.
- Works proactively in a highly organised manner, with the ability to manage time, prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure.
- You must be numerate and literate with excellent communication skills and able to clearly present and deliver clear and concise ideas to all levels within the organisation.
- Strong sales negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good understanding of financial information with the ability to analyse financial data
- Self-motivated and the ability to carry out responsibilities with supervision outside delegated authority levels.
- Property related Degree, or equivalent
- Some previous Commercial Property Management experience, an advantage
- Communication skills with people of different professions and levels of seniority
- Ability to work in a team as well as using own initiative
- Working knowledge of Word & Excel
- Full Driving Licence
Salary and Benefits include:
- Salary: £25,000-£35,000 per annum (D.O.E.)
- Car Allowance (D.O.E.)
- 25 days’ holiday
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.