Kingsley has been exclusively retained by an established and well-respected National Property Consultancy, with a strong surveying team based across the North West and London, covering all the key property sector disciplines, offering expert property advice for occupiers and owners of retail, leisure and commercial property throughout the UK.
The Property & Asset Management department is focused on maintaining and maximising value and protecting and enhancing the clients' interests which is achieved through a combination of diverse skills and experience coupled with up-to-date, integrated property management software.
A proactive approach to management is essential in order to improve an investment and create an institutionally acceptable and saleable asset. Our clients’ experience allows them to react to changes in the market and recognise fluctuations to maximise fund performance.
The Management Department benefits from close contact with colleagues in the Agency, Investment and Lease Advisory departments as well as the backing of a dedicated accounts team to ensure effective credit control.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Rent Collection and Credit Control
- Service Charge and Insurance Administration
- Planned Maintenance Programmes
- Lease Renewals
- Rent Reviews
- Surrender/Renewal of Leases and Re-Gearing of Lease Terms
- MRICS preferable, but not essential
- Previous Commercial Property Management experience
- Demonstrate excellent customer relationships.
- Works proactively in a highly organised manner, with the ability to manage time, prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure.
- You must be numerate and literate with excellent communication skills and able to clearly present and deliver clear and concise ideas to all levels within the organisation.
- Good understanding of financial information with the ability to analyse financial data
- Self-motivated and the ability to carry out responsibilities with supervision outside delegated authority levels.
- Communication skills with people of different professions and levels of seniority
- Ability to work in a team as well as using own initiative
- Working knowledge of Word & Excel
- Full Driving Licence
Salary and Benefits include:
- Salary from £35,000 to £40,000 per annum (D.O.E.)
- Car Allowance
- Other benefits that you would expect from a market leader
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference AK18250 for this role.
ALL 3RD PARTY APPLICATIONS SHALL BE REFERRED BACK TO KINGSLEY