12 months ago
Our client provides a comprehensive range of property solutions to UK and international owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers. Our client’s teams work together to provide a full range of property-related services in the office, retail and office sectors across agency, planning and urban regeneration, development, building consultancy, investment, property management, project management, valuation, business rates, lease renewals and rent reviews.
Combining experience and knowledge with innovation and creativity, handling national and international portfolios for a wide variety of clients, our client’s aim is to achieve the highest quality service in all aspects of property management ranging through day to day activities at the properties to financial control to developing asset enhancing initiatives with our clients.
We are seeking an individual to join our client’s Asset/Property Management Team, working on investor client management, who has gained some good experience of managing assets/portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions.
The position is located at the Manchester office, and the individual will have had experience of managing most aspects of commercial property and should have a genuine interest in Asset/Property Management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
- The main purpose of the role to be the day to day contact for a high-profile clients who require a premium level service
- Client reporting – to assist in the production of monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
- Liaising with building managers and the FM team on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
- Service Charge administration
- Setting up new properties
The above list summarises main responsibilities to be carried out in the role but is not exhaustive as you may be required to carry out additional activities.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Recently RICS Qualified or experienced Graduate level.
- Some experience within Commercial Property Management
- Experience within a professional services environment
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Salary – between £25,000 up to £30,000 + Benefits
- Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Performance related bonus
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy