£23,500 - £28,500
7 months ago
Are you looking for APC support? Do you want a variety of projects and duties?
A fast-growing Building Surveying and Construction consultancy are looking for Building Surveyors they can develop to chartered status.
About the Company
In 20 years they’ve gone from start-up to a 50+ team of experts across the country. The firm offer a range of construction consultancy advice, including; building surveying, dilapidations, cost consultancy and energy & sustainability services across the automotive, defence, education, industrial & logistics, offices, residential and retail sectors.
About the Role
Within the role you will be supported in your APC and given the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and undertake a wide variety of duties, including;
- Surveying properties, identifying structural faults and making recommendations for repairs
- Assessing damage for insurance purposes
- Establishing who’s responsible for building repair costs
- Advising clients on issues like property boundary disputes
- Acting as a client’s supporter or acting as an expert witness during legal proceedings
- Checking properties to make sure they meet building regulations, and fire safety and accessibility standards
- Dealing with planning applications and with improvement or conservation grants
- JCT Contract administration
- Assessing, specifying and implementing packages of works to existing buildings
- Negotiating lease agreements and specifications on behalf of landlords and tenants
So What’s On Offer?
As you’d expect from a rapidly expanding consultancy this opportunity comes with significant promotion opportunities, a number of their Associates began their careers as graduates. There’s a salary of £23,500k - £28,500k, a good package (including a generous bonus scheme) and training and development.
If this sounds like it might be for you click apply now!
We specialise in this industry so if this isn’t quite your thing it’s worth getting in touch anyway.
We can also offer a pretty decent referral fee if you know anyone who might be suitable please get in touch!
The role is in Manchester and so suits Building Surveyors from; Great Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Bolton, Bury, Warrington, Wigan, Blackburn, Macclesfield, Northwich or Leigh