Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Are you looking to establish a career within Construction Design Management ? Do you have experience of working within the construction / architecture sector ?
If so, we need to be talking – this is an opportunity for you to utilise your current knowledge alongside the support of an experienced Design Management team and take the next step in your career !
This property development company has land and projects already secured across the UK for the next 7 years, with a complete residential offering from family homes to high rise accommodation.
Joining the team as Assistant Design Manager you will support project the Pre-construction design team and the project teams.
- Review the design and technical detailing put forward by architects and structural engineers
- Register approved drawing and ensure design teams have most up to date drawings and construction details
- Design Team meetings
- Support project teams on site with regards to any design/construction changes due to technical issues
- Degree or equivalent in a construction / architectural discipline
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of current Building Regulations
- You will have an understanding of the responsibilities within the Design Management process, this can come from being part of a Design Team on previous projects, having had exposure to activities on site, having worked closely with contractors
- Most importantly, you will be able to demonstrate why Design Management is the career path for you
- Career development
- Opportunity to work with and be supported by experienced Design Managers
- Exposure to significant projects across the region
Apply via the link and we can arrange a time to talk through the role, company and projects in more detail.