Kingsley are recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join a noteworthy client based in Croydon, as Assistant Project Manager you will provide support in delivering prolific projects within agreed budgets, programme and quality criteria, ensuring the project objects are achieved.
Key responsibilities/experience –
- You will assist the Senior Project Managers in high level advice and support to resolve issues and incidents
- You will monitor progress of work under supervision, identify any risks within delivery of priorities and implement a timely resolution of issues
- Aid on quality management reporting
- Support the planning of operational work and inform business decisions
- Provide support to project teams to achieve solutions that progress change and improve in the organisation and support the best environmental outcomes
- Maintain and build on good relationships with internal and external partners
- You will have experience with NEC contract management of any mid to large sized projects
- Be a Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to deal effectively with customers needs and perceptions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who is one of the market leaders within their industry and invests in supporting you to develop your career, they offer an excellent flexible benefits package and salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience.
Please apply now for an immediate response.