Kingsley are recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a market leading client based in Cambridgeshire, as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will provide your surveying expertise across several key projects.
Key responsibilities/experience –
· You will be responsible for liaising with stakeholders both internal and external to ensure that projects are progressing without any delay
· Assist in preparation and verification of pricing models
· Manage workload in order that all commissions received the relevant allocation
· Support in assessing contract applications
· Liaise with Project Managers to review and update the risk registers
· Assist in recognising principal risks and opportunities and resolves problems at project level
· Degree qualified in quantity surveying or relevant business discipline
· Ability to communicate with all levels of management
· Professional qualification and/or membership of the RICS
· Experience with Highways, Roads, Sewers, NEC contracts (pre/post)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client who heavily invest in developing individuals and supporting them to attain the right credentials take the next step in their career, salary is negotiable plus flexible benefits.
Please apply now for an immediate response.