We have some excellent opportunities for talented Cost Manager and Quantity Surveyors with strong real estate backgrounds to join an award winning International Consultancy, who’s Leeds team are shaping the Leeds landscape. These opportunities would allow you to work with some of the UK’s key players within Cost Management and offer you significant career development, mentorship and the chance to be part of an enviable amount of projects within the following sectors:
To ensure that you can secure your place within this team of high achievers you must be able to demonstrate capabilities in the following areas:
- Estimating and cost planning
- Feasibility studies and reporting
- Pre and post contract and tender management
- Monthly reporting, with the ability and experience to present back to the client
- Value Engineering
- Proficient in negotiating to a successful outcome in challenging and complex environments
- Excellent client and relationship management skills, with the ability to work with the client and key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Capabilities to lead and support a cost management team in order to deliver on all accountabilities
You will also need to have consultancy and contractor experience and have ideally worked on larger projects up to a value of £100m. You must be degree level qualified and RICS or similar is essential.
The exposure to this large scope of projects means that you will need to be confident and comfortable working within extremely demanding, complex and highly exposed environments, where juggling multiple projects at varying stages is like second nature. However, the benefits and rewards will be well worth it.
If you want a new challenge for the New Year then please contact me today for a confidential discussion about these exciting opportunities!