My Client is a National, Defendant, award winning commercial practice which prides itself on the quality of its work and working environment. Employees enjoy market leading salaries and first class benefits with an enviable work life balance.
My Client is now looking to add to their Health Litigation Team by recruting an Associate Solicitor circa 3-5 pqe.
Duties may include:
- Running a caseload of Defendant Clinical Negligence files to include:
- Drafting reports
- Interviewing witnesses
- Drafting witness statements
- Instructing experts
- Instructing counsel
- Attendance at Court for Case Management Conferences and Application Hearings
- Negotiation of settlements
- Hold conferences with Counsel
- Prepare for and attend trials and mediations
This really is a first class opportunity to join a well respected and forward thinking Practice where progression is very achievable. Contact Annmarie Jackson on 0151 242 1630 or email email@example.com to discuss this and other roles currently available. No CV? No problem, let's have an initial chat.