£60,000 - £70,000
3 months ago
Would you like the opportunity to run a brand new office and develop a team?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a growing Building Surveying team. The role involves all aspects of traditional building surveying services including professional consultancy advice and contract administration of construction projects, from inception to completion. Within the role, you will be working on a variety of projects in both the public and private sector.
Working across a variety of sectors, the role will involve:
- Independent delivery of consultancy advice on a broad range of building surveying services
- Full duties as contract administrator
- Managing relationships with clients and sub-contractors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar building surveying role
- First-class communication and relationship-building skills
- BSc in building surveying (or similar)
- RICS membership – chartered building surveyor status
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a good level of previous experience in all key aspects of traditional building surveying disciplines and contract administration, with a focus on developing client relationships and taking autonomy for specific instructions