£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension,
8 days ago
We are currently seeking to appoint an Associate level Building Surveyor, to lead and develop and new team based in Manchester City Centre. The role will suit a highly motivated Senior Building Surveyor looking to further their career in a team of likeminded consultants. The successful candidate will have the ability and ambition to promote the business and be very much part of a successful team.
Responsibilities of the Associate Building Surveyor:
- To demonstrate a full and thorough knowledge of all legislation affecting the procurement of works and the maintenance and use of property
- Ensure that junior members of staff are fully briefed on their role and training opportunities are maximised
- Monitoring the deterioration or defects of a property and offering advice on repair work.
- Negotiating the repair of work or a financial settlement if required.
- Assist in developing new clients and maximise business development opportunities
- Managing projects and/or multidisciplinary teams
- To diligently handle all instructions and to maintain comprehensive records for all work undertaken
- Dilapidation Liability Assessment Reports
- Schedules of Condition
- Party Wall Duties
Requirements of the Associate Building Surveyor:
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- At least 5-10 years' postgraduate experience with provable technical delivery experience
- Significant exposure to, and good working relations with private sector clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The starting salary for this position ranges from £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus a very comprehensive benefits package comprising of car allowance, 25 days annual leave, subscription fees paid and private healthcare.
For more information, please contact Caroline Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com