A senior level position exists for a Senior or Associate level Project Manager to join an established development consultancy, based in Lancashire.
You will work closely with the management team who are based within a number of offices throughout the UK. This is a new appointment, due to the firm securing a wealth of new clients across various sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, who is seeking a role with autonomy and who would thrive in a smaller business, which doesn't have the constraints of a larger, corporate organisation. You will have delivered a range of projects and have a proven track record of client satisfaction.
Reporting to the PM Director, you will support the development and growth of the existing client base, contributing to business development, as well as preparing fee proposals and bids for new opportunities.
You will direct and manage the small PM team, ensuring positive working relationships across the company. As a member of the North West team, the appointee is responsible for ensuring the PM team is fully aligned with the achievement of the companies objectives and the goals set out in the business plan, whilst ensuring adherence to purpose and values, policies and procedures.
- Ideally be MRICS qualified or hold another similar construction related qualification
- Have managed a range of projects across multiple sectors, which could include, residential, health, education, retail and commercial
- Have experience of either mentoring, or managing a team
- Possess the ability to prioritise workload, manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results to achieve targets
- Be committed to customer satisfaction through the achievement of quality delivery
- Possess drive, self-confidence, assertion, accuracy and the ability to achieve profitable results
- Candidates MUST have worked for a property and construction consultancy.
To apply, please send a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 393 9889, all enquires will be treated in the strictest of confidence.