Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Associate Transport Planner
An established, reputable multi-discipline consultancy are seeking an Associate Transport Planner to join their Leeds team. They work across several sectors and they are looking for a Senior or Associate Transport Planner to work on Transport Assessments / Statements and Travel Plans. Experience in residential and commercial developments is essential. This is a company that values it employees and will strive to offer them great career progression, a very warm and friendly environment along with professionalism creates a great culture to work in. Our client offer some great benefits, along with career progression and promotion, so for more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- MSc or similar in Transport Planning, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Member of CIHT, TPS (or equivalent body); chartered or working towards chartered status
- Proficient in the use of industry software; ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG, TRICS and AutoCAD
- Industry Software TRACC, GIS, TRANSYT, VISSIM would be desirable ? IT literate; proficient in Microsoft Office.
Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant industry experience; a working knowledge of national planning and transport policy and how it relates to the planning process, and a sound knowledge of highway design principles.
- Application of design guides and best practice for transport planning and traffic engineering.
- Excellent report writing skills and experience in the preparation of Transport Reports to support developments through the planning process including the preparation of evidence for Appeal Inquiry and Examinations in Public.
- Travel plan formulation and delivery.
- Planning conditions discharge and Section 106.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills supported by established relationships.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Proven business development skills.
Commercial awareness and ability to financially manage projects.