£45,000 - £50,000 (DOE) & Car Allowance & Benefits
4 days ago
Our client provides a comprehensive range of property solutions to UK and International owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers, and their teams work together to provide a full range of property-related services in the office, retail, office and residential sectors across agency, planning & urban regeneration, development, building consultancy, investment, property management, project management, valuation, business rates, lease consultancy.
Due to continued growth of high-quality instructions, an Associate Valuation Surveyor is required to process valuation instructions and to take an active role in developing the Valuation business across the region.
This is a career enhancing opportunity for the successful individual to form part of an established and successful valuation team.
- To process Valuation instructions within the region.
- To operate with a degree of flexibility and independence within this area, whilst also enjoying the support of the rest of the team.
- To seek to take instructions forward as the direct client contact.
- To provide professional, high quality reports to the client.
- To develop new business through use of both new and existing contacts.
- To seek to develop a range of clients and personal contacts.
- To manage relationships with clients and others in the local property market.
- To continually strive to improve working practices and client service delivery for the team.
- To represent the organisation and the full range of property related services available to clients.
- Any other duties commensurate with this level of post.
- RICS accredited valuer
- Proven experience in commercial property Valuation, ideally for loan security and balance sheet purposes.
- Track record and knowledge of undertaking Commercial Property Valuations and Valuation Appraisals, including the use of Argus (or similar) valuation software.
- Strong command of written English and ability to write valuation reports with a high degree of accuracy
- Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of client requirements
- Enjoys the clear confidence and respect of clients
- Collects, reviews and acts upon client feedback
- Researches into current and future client requirements
- Demonstrates an awareness of market trends
- Capable presenter, both of technical and business matters
- Shows highly developed persuasive skills (oral)
- Presents a professional image when dealing with clients and demonstrates self confidence
- Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self-development
- Highly organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic and personable
- Manages own time and exercises good commercial judgement to maximise fee earning potential
- Team Player
- A commercially aware all-rounder with good business acumen and business generation skills.
- A working knowledge of the surrounding areas and commercial and residential markets.
- Highly Competitive (DOE) + Benefits
- Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.