£40K - £50K + car / car allowance + bonus
9 months ago
Role: BIM Coordinator
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Salary: £40K - £50K + car / car allowance + bonus
Do you want to be part of a BIM implementation programme across a growing business ? Do you want to be part of a forward thinking management team who are striving to take the business to the next level ?
This award winning developer of high quality homes across the North of the UK is looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their talented operations team to play an integral part in the initial implementation of Revit as the go to design tool across the business. With a focus on the delivery of new projects in Revit to begin with and then maintaining BIM models and supporting documents moving forward. You will train project teams to develop and increase BIM knowledge across the business.
- BIM Execution plans
- Create BIM working templates
- Create BIM models and associated working drawings
- Modelling of complex interfaces
- Working with suppliers and sub contractors to assess BIM capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – able to present design ideas and technical information
You will have experience of the creation of BIM protocols, standards and procedures.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.