£35k - £50k
9 months ago
A Property company with an excellent reputation are looking for a Building Surveyor with some Home Buyer, Building Pathology or Defect Analysis bias.
About the Company
During their long history they’ve built up a reputation for providing the highest standards of comprehensive property services for commercial and residential developments.
Based near Manchester they look after clients across the North West. They pride themselves on being an innovative and flexible business, and this has allowed them to grow steadily for years. They have a highly professional ethos but also understand the importance of being open and friendly.
About the Role
Within the role you will complete quality assessments and report on defects, find structural faults and recommend solutions.
- Defects analysis of existing buildings
- Home buyer reports and full building surveys
- Building pathology
- Provide confidence for a potential purchaser or tenant
- Establish liability for dilapidations.
- Diagnose defects when symptoms appear
- Identify and understanding the reasons for present condition
- Landlord & tenant services including interim schedules, dilapidation's & schedule of conditions
- Statutory compliance assessments
- Preventive maintenance plans (PMPs)
- Contract administration roles on repair & refurbishment or minor works projects
You will have several years’ experience as a Building Surveyor and ideally have some bias toward home buyer reports, defect analysis and building pathology.
Relevant Building Surveying qualifications such as a degree will always go down well as of course would chartered status.
As you’d imagine this role suits highly technical, logical and practical people and if you’re also good with people, a relationship builder and good with negotiations, you’ll fit right in.
The role is paying £35k - £45k, maybe a bit more for a really well suited candidate.
If this sounds like it might be for you click apply now!
We specialise in this industry and so it’s worth getting in touch anyway.
We can also offer a pretty decent referral fee if you know anyone who might be suitable give me a call and we can go from there.
The role ideally suits anyone from Manchester, Wigan, Bolton, Bury , Preston, Blackburn, Rochdale