Would you like to choose how much holiday you take??? This is a forward thinking, highly successful, dynamic consultancy, where employees are able to determine their own holidays, providing a genuine & realistic approach to work life balance
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor to join the new team based in Birmingham. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years Commercial Building Surveying and be client facing.
About the Company
A high performing, fast-paced, national property consultancy is looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to deliver a diverse range of services to some high profile clients across the Midlands.
Having won a number of big long-term contracts and with further growth expected, they’re looking to develop and grow a team of Building Surveyors in the region.
About the Role
Although this company have a national presence, you will be based in Birmingham, forming part of a newly established team. You will work closely with clients, delivering
- Building condition surveys
- Defect analysis
- Contract Administration
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget
- Negotiating dilapidations
- Negotiating leases with tenants and landlords
- Party wall issues, Boundary disputes and Rights to light disputes
- Providing expert witness testimony and Payment release
- Advising clients of schemes and projects
- Building pathology
For more information, please contact Caroline on 0121 796 8460 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org