Competitive + Benefits
7 months ago
What do you want from a job, and is this it?
Do you want a job that not only rewards well in a great team but also gives you opportunity to own your role?
Do you want a good basic salary with uncapped commission?
We are seeking someone special. Someone to join and grow the region’s number one property publishing house.
Excellent package worth circa £35,000 including:
- Uncapped commission OTE £30,000
- Basic salary negotiable
- 21 days holiday per year plus Christmas period and bank holidays
- Your commute to work paid for
- Company performance bonus
- Mobile phone paid for
- Company matching pension scheme
- Flexible working hours available (normal hours 8.30am – 5.30pm)
Who this job is for?
We are looking for a person with proactive drive, with a keen eye for the detail of a customer’s requirements. Someone who knows the balance between selling and overselling. Someone who listens to clients and then advises on the best options.
This job is for a person with drive, someone who is confident but also relaxed.
Someone who can communicate through all levels of business from PAs to marketing managers, owners and directors.
This job is not for the hard seller, the short termer or the inbound sales booker.
Promote and sell media products and services offered by the company. Products include:
- Website Banner Advertising
- Newsletter Advertising
- Event advertising
- Direct Mail
- Job Listings
- Content Marketing
- Video Roundtables
- Sponsored Podcasts
- Approach new customers to make sales through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means
- Confident to deliver a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone, email or in person in an effort to secure a sale
- Maintains excellent relationships with all clients
- Works to reach sales quotas and delivers excellent customer management
- Studies and understands all facets of the products and services being offered
- Is familiar with and can explain the benefits and potential audience reach of specific media offerings
- Details pricing and negotiates costs when necessary
- Facilitates successful sales by collecting client information, networking and maintaining the company’s CRM
- Adds notes to records for each client call or meeting
- Tracks every media purchase made to ensure that it is completed accurately and on time
- Completes sales from beginning to end, sourcing, securing and invoicing
- Travels to see clients, attend tradeshows, or participate in industry events
- Meets clients outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Receives bonuses for exceptional sales performance
Skills and qualifications:
- Degree in business, marketing, or a related field where possible
- Previous sales or media experience required
- Outgoing personality
- Interpersonal skills
- Confidence, resilience and reliability
- Customer service and listening
- Maintaining relationships
- Organisation, detail-oriented, multi-tasker