Kingsley are delighted to be recruiting for a new, dynamic and ambitious team of Surveyors, based in Manchester city centre. The team of 8 are looking for a like -minded individual to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a national real estate consultancy, which offers flexible working, complete autonomy and an excellent platform to progress your career.
This role is within one of the main building surveying teams working with a broad range of clients including investors and private corporate organisations.
About the role:
- Undertaking Building inspections and producing high quality reports
- Undertaking contract administration of refurbishment contracts
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations and exit strategies
- Forming and maintaining relationships with external and internal clients
- Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments
- MRICS (building surveying) with proven experience in the commercial sector
- You will have well rounded experience across dilapidations, technical due diligence and planned maintenance programmes
- You will be flexible and have the ability to work well under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills
For more details, please contact Caroline on (0 1 6 1) 393 9889