£35,000 - £45,000
10 months ago
You must be a Chartered Building Surveyor to be considered for this role.
About the Company
High performing, national property consultancy is looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to deliver diverse and cutting-edge projects across around Liverpool.
Having won a number of big long-term contracts and with further growth expected, they’re looking to several of Building Surveyors to their team.
People are at the heart of this company, which is one of the reasons they’ve grown to be amongst the country’s utmost respected property design and management consultancies with offices throughout the UK. They operate in several sectors and can thought of as a truly multi-disciplinary practice. Their expanding business offers exceptional rapid career prospects and opportunities.
About the Role
Although this company have a national presence, you’ll be based out of Liverpool. You will be working on a wide variety of projects, including retail, offices, residential and public buildings.
- Building condition surveys
- Defect analysis
- Contract Administration
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget
- Negotiating dilapidations
- Negotiating leases with tenants and landlords
- Party wall issues, Boundary disputes and Rights to light disputes
- Providing expert witness testimony and Payment release
- Advising clients of schemes and projects
- Building pathology
- Asset management
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Planning applications and Building legislation
- Building conservation
- Advising on insurance, health and safety and energy efficiency
You will be a Chartered Building Surveyor and have a degree (or similar) in Building Surveying.
About the Money
This role gives you the chance to join a growing company that will develop you toward Associate Building Surveyor. There is a salary of £35k - £45k, a decent package of benefits and 25 + 8 days holiday.
If you are a Chartered Building Surveyor click apply now!
Greg Howard | T: 0151-242-1630 | E: email@example.com
The role is based in Liverpool and so suites anyone from; Birkenhead, the Wirral, Southport, Ormskirk, Kirkby, Chester, Runcorn, Widnes, Wigan, Leigh, St Helens, Warrington