Do you want to work on a large range of projects, rather than becoming trapped in one or two sectors? My client is an independent, full service property consultancy with an enviable portfolio of clients that include, commercial, global entities, private and public schools, developers and residential property companies, amongst others.
They have an unparalleled reputation in the Bristol area, working on schemes ranging in value of anywhere up to £300m. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join the office based in Bristol.
Our client offers:
- Exclusive one-off projects (working on both new build and refurbishment schemes)
- Opportunity to gain a range of sectors experience
- Ongoing career development
- The opportunity to work under an Associate but run your own projects
- A friendly and relaxed working environment
Skills & Background
- PQS background
- Experience of working in a client-facing role
- Confident and keen to develop client relationships
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and a self-motivated
- MRICS or equivalent qualified
- Degree qualified
The firm offer competitive salaries, career progression, generous pension, healthcare and performance related bonuses, along with a range of flexible benefits.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact Caroline Kingsley on 0117 244 4819 or 07768 381 831, alternatively email email@example.com
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists within Property Recruitment and have a range of positions available. We also welcome speculative applications.