Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced CLAIMS HANDLERS with one of our Specialist Defendant Insurance Practices in their West Yorkshire offices.
The firm works with Insurance Companies, Corporate and Public Sector. They are market leaders in defending personal injury claims, whether for physical injury, disease/illness or psychological injury/illness and ranging from fast track to catastrophic loss (multi-track) and specialist injury cases.
Main outline of role:
To pro-actively handle technical and complex Third-Party injury cases in an efficient and effective manner
To contribute to the delivery of the key performance targets by achieving own objectives effectively e.g. productivity, leakage, budget and service targets
To handle and resolve complex technical cases or referrals and/or complaints within own authority limit
To gather and accurately analyse appropriate information in order to make the best business decision aligning with the total and /or partial resolution of Third Party`s needs
You must have
- Experience of working within a Legal/Insurance environment handling RTA/EL/PL third party injury claims
- Knowledge/experience of claims handling with an “enabling” case management system
In return they offer
- Salary up to £20k
- City centre location with excellent transport links
- Clear career path and defined promotional opportunities
- Structured training plan upon start
- Spacious offices
- Excellent facilities, free tea & coffee
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday