£20000 - £25000
6 months ago
Kingsley have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced commercial property administrator to join a national property consultancy providing support to their Valuation team.
The valuation team provide advice to a variety of private, public and corporate clients on all aspects of property valuation, carrying out valuations for leading banks and property companies and individuals.
The ideal candidate will have previous commercial property experience, ideally within a similar department.
- Provide professional and efficient administrative support to Surveyors within the Manchester office
- Produce all correspondence, documents and valuation reports to agreed deadlines
- Deal with answering calls
- Deal appropriately with the Surveyors mail and urgent messages, items for signature and confidential information
- Maintain effective systems for filing, information retrieval, and the reproduction of documents when required
- Generate invoices as and when required
- Generate expenses for members of the department as and when required
- Provide support in the processing of invoices and credit notes, ensuring that fee allocations are recorded
- Organise meetings and travel arrangements
- Respond to client queries and complaints as appropriate
- Use a range of software including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Digital dictation
- Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Good numeracy skills and confidence working with data
- Experience of organising filing, diary management systems etc
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills
- Ability to type quickly and with accuracy
- Ability to format reports
- Ability to identify and progress work priorities
- Experience of working with databases
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service
- A positive team player who is friendly and approachable
- Organised with good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer will be in the region of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.