Up to £23,000
about 1 year ago
Do you have administration experience within commercial property? Do you enjoy being an integral part of a team, ensuring superior administration support for your colleagues? Would you like to work for a company where every member of staff is important to the company’s success?
The successful property administrator will be working for an employer who is a firm of Chartered Surveyors, with property management as its core service. They provide first class property solutions to their portfolio of clients, priding themselves on their ethical approach and passion for what they do.
As the successful property administrator you will provide administration and secretarial support to a team of commercial property surveyors.
- Document Management
- Saving documents on internal system
- Producing monthly reports
- Maintain a register of keys for vacant properties
- Liaise and assist surveyors with vacant properties
- Arrange property inspections, ensuring they are completed on time
- Typing up reports
- General secretarial and administration support
- Notify external companies of changes in the occupation of properties
- Producing lease plans
- Assisting with bills and query invoices
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. (Estimated up to 23k)