Up to £45,000
7 months ago
As a consequence of continued growth with new clients recently joining the portfolio, my highly reputable client is looking to expand the Commercial Property team in Manchester with the introduction of an MRICS Surveyor, up to Associate level.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a flourishing department within a market leading firm that can offer real scope for career development.
Acting for investors and occupiers in the office, industrial and retail markets in managing a cross section of commercial property types as the successful Property Management Surveyor you will be involved in the following duties
- Managing the transition of new client/properties and the setting up of new instructions and portfolios
- Taking a real “hands on” proactive role in property management
- Carry out regular property inspections
- Be responsible for preparing for client meetings and following through on issues raised within these meetings
- Creating client reports
- Maintaining the accuracy on client files
- Taking a proactive approach in Asset Management opportunities
- Planning in advance for critical lease events such as reviews and lease expires
- Dealing with tenant and client queries
- Approval of service charge reconciliations, and invoices
As the successful Commercial Property Management Surveyor, you will;
- Be MRICS qualified
- Be passionate about Property Management
- Be a confident communicator
- Have the desire to complete work to an exceptional standard in order to maintain the firm’s superior reputation
- Be proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Commercial Property Management Surveyor
- Package up to £45,000 plus company benefits