Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Count the cranes! A short walk round Manchester and you can’t miss the development that’s underway. Unsurprisingly, this creates exciting career opportunities across a wide range of construction related roles.
Keen to be a part of it?
I am recruiting for an ambitious Construction Lawyer, to join a forward - thinking Manchester law firm. If you are not a Partner already, this role has the scope for you to become one.
Leading an existing team, strategically placing you to expand it! this UK200-listed firm, provides trusted legal and commercial advice to businesses, their owners and high-net-worth individuals. A key aim of the firm is to promote the continued growth and success of the North West, which is reflected in their Chambers UK and Legal 500 high ranking where clients consider them ‘quick to respond’, ‘diligent’ and ‘thorough and educated’ in their responses.
Clients choose to work with them because of the technical capability and knowledge of their lawyers. The sharp commercial acumen and innovative solutions they bring to complex problems, alongside their clear fee structures have resulted in 97% of their clients saying they would recommend them.
Working across a range of non-contentious and contentious construction and engineering matters, there is the opportunity to:-
- Lead and set the direction for the Construction team
- Work collaboratively with the property finance and banking, commercial property, commercial litigation, corporate and general commercial teams
- Act for contractors, developers, funders, purchasers, tenants, residential housing developers, housing associations and social housing organisations on a range of matters
- Advise on construction contracts for multiple contractor and sub-contractor entities in the public and private sector
- Manage dispute resolution, settlement negotiation, arbitration, adjudication and mediation
- Draft, negotiate and advise on multiple forms of both bespoke and standard construction contracts / bespoke amendments, including JCT, NEC, FIDIC, EPC
Working from a prime Manchester city centre location, the ideal Construction Lawyer for this exciting opportunity will be:-
- A qualified solicitor
- An excellent communicator, able to lead a team and drive client loyalty
- Self - motivated and capable of leading a team
- Highly competent at managing client relationships
- Committed to increasing revenue for the firm
With a competitive salary and benefits package, joining this firm will enable you to take your career to the next level.