My client, a well-established firm of Solicitors, are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their Residential Property department at their offices in Wirral.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, which is negotiable, depending upon your previous experience. This includes 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and various social events throughout the year.
My client is a long-established firm of solicitors with a superb reputation in the local area. This opportunity will be working within its Residential Property department in Wirral. This department deals with a range of Residential Conveyancing matters including selling a property, buying a property, mortgages, re-mortgages, transfer of ownership, property auctions, residential tenancy agreements (RTAs) and buy-to-let.
In this Conveyancing Assistant role, you will work directly with the senior fee earner on a mixed caseload to include Sale and Purchase matters. You will be able to work closely with the fee earner and undertake certain elements of fee earning work under supervision. Your duties will involve: -
- Acknowledging and dealing with estate agents memorandum of sales
- Drafting contracts on sale transactions
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries raised by buyer’s solicitors on sale transactions
- Co-ordinating exchange of contracts
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Reviewing and reporting on the search results on purchase transactions
- Reviewing and reporting on the mortgage offer on purchase transactions
- Preparing Contract documentation for the clients to sign
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
- Dealing with the post-completion work
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors
You will have previous experience assisting fee earners with Conveyancing matters, with a proven track record working as a Conveyancing Assistant.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded law firm who can offer support and personal development. Therefore, apply straight away for prompt feedback. For more Conveyancing Assistant jobs in Wirral, talk to Kingsley.