£50,000 - £60,000
11 months ago
We have the pleasure of working with a leading law firm in an affluent area of South Manchester who are looking a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join its team.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, which is negotiable, depending upon your previous experience. This includes 25 days holiday plus 3 additional days for the Christmas festive period. Plus, bank holidays and ½ day off for your birthday. In addition, they also provide private Monthly social events across the firm, private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, a death-in-service scheme, an employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, and a 3% contributory pension plan.
My client is a niche Commercial law firm based in South Manchester. You will be working within the company’s successful Corporate Commercial team in South Manchester.
The Department has an excellent reputation which is recognised by The Legal 500 having been awarded Top Tier status. The team deal with a range of non-contentious corporate and commercial matters and provide advice to a large portfolio of commercial organisations and currently.
In this role you will be working with Partners and Senior Solicitors in the team and will therefore be exposed to a great variety of work to include:
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Due diligence and disclosure
- Private equity and investment agreements
- Shareholder agreements (and bespoke articles of association)
- Share restructuring/group re-organisation
- Share options (including EMIs)
- Partnership/LLP agreements
- Non-contentious insolvency work
- Banking (loans, security and deeds of priority)
- Listings to AIM/Plus
- IT, E-Commerce & Telecoms contracts
- Software development, licensing and hosting agreements
- Web-development agreements
- Data Protection
- Advice on IPRs
- Assignment and licensing of intellectual property rights
- Outsource / consultancy / procurement agreements
- Joint venture and collaboration agreements
- Commercial contracts and trading agreements
- Standard terms of business and supply, agency and distribution agreements
- Advice on competition law
You will be a Solicitor qualified to practice in England and Wales with at least two years’ PQE. You will possess an excellent academic record and have a proven track record working as a Solicitor and dealing with a varied case load of Corporate Commercial matters.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established law firm and department that is growing rapidly with opportunities to advance and develop, whilst also offering you the opportunity to work alongside experienced members of the team, developing your career further.
If you would like to find out more about this role and other potential opportunities, please contact me today for a confidential chat.