Up to £24k, dependant on experience
3 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Credit Hire Paralegal (Motor Insurance) to join one of the largest, award-winning law firms, in their ever-expanding team in Liverpool.
They are one of the UK's leading insurance law practices with specialist teams advising on all aspects of motor insurance.
Offering expert advice on all types of claims, they have a proven track record of achieving bottom line savings for clients.
Their specialist team is at the forefront of credit hire issues and has taken the lead in various test cases. They work with clients from the outset to develop strategies to control credit hire damages.
If you have a solid understanding of Credit Hire work and demonstrable experience in a similar role with experience of fast track litigation then this opportunity is not one to miss....
As a Credit Hire Paralegal you will progress cases, with support, to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients;
whilst providing and maintaining management information under the terms of the client service level agreement.
You will have some experience of multi-track work and a minimum of 1 year litigation Credit Hire experience.
You will work alongside the existing Insurance, Corporate, Real Estate and Litigation teams.
They offer clients an end-to-end solution by creating a business to specifically understand and deliver their work in the most effective way possible.
What will I be doing?
- Action all cases in line with practice group/client service standards and protocols ensuring the monitoring and completion of MI as required;
- Use of the case management system and / or use of standard documentation wherever appropriate to maximise cost efficiency;
- Utilise negotiation and communication skills to proactively settle/assist in the settlement of cases to the satisfaction of the client whilst further developing legal technical knowledge;
- Analyse risk and utilise commercial knowledge to develop sound judgement in order to justify decisions in the management of cases;
- Prioritise and organise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met;
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload as dictated by the practice group;
- Interpret financial information to monitor your own performance against agreed targets ensuring there’s an ability to explain any differential;
- Pro-actively support the ongoing development of Junior Paralegals / Administrative Assistants within the Practice Group / Practice Area, delegating tasks where appropriate;
If you want to build an exciting future with one of Europe's most innovative legal businesses, apply now as we're interested in hearing from you!
This firm want you to feel valued and rewarded. They understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary.
That’s why, when you join this firm, you’ll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle.
In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), they offer flexible benefits which include:
*season ticket loans, holiday buy / sell scheme, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers and dining cards.
They are also happy to discuss flexible working patterns.
Salary circa £22-24k (dependant on experience) plus bonuses and excellent training/career progression opportunities