Are you an experienced Credit Hire Fee Earner looking for a great opportunity? A fantastic role has arisen for a Credit Hire Litigator to join a busy Litigation department at one of Manchester’s leading Personal Injury firms. The Company offer a competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages within the Greater Manchester region.
About the role
You will be responsible for running your own case load of approximately 150 Credit Hire matters to recover uninsured losses from third party insurers.
It is essential that you have solid Credit Hire Litigation experience and knowledge of the civil court procedures and relevant case laws relevant to credit hire for this role. Applications are therefore only invited from candidates with this level of experience.
Key duties will include -
- Dealing with liability/causation/ and quantum issues
- Liaising with clients in relation to issues such as liability and fraud
- Making relevant intel enquiries on cases where causation/fraud has been raised as an issue
- Advise the client on liability and quantum and to dealing with Part 36 offers
- Previous extensive knowledge of recovering losses from third party insurers
- Experience of dealing with files from inception to completion, including trial
- Carrying out case management conferences and attending conferences with clients
Salary will be in the region of 20,000 – 35,000, dependent upon experience. Benefits will include 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Company Car Scheme, Pension, other fabulous benefits unique to this Company are included and are arguably the best in the Industry!