£25,000 - £30,000
7 months ago
Are you experienced within Credit Hire and looking for a new role? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Credit Hire Litigator to join a busy Litigation department at one of Manchester’s leading Personal Injury firms. The Company offer a competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages within the Greater Manchester region.
About the role?
You will be responsible for running your own case load of approximately 150 Credit Hire matters to recover uninsured losses from third party insurers.
It is essential that you have solid Credit Hire Litigation experience and knowledge of the civil court procedures and relevant case laws relevant to credit hire for this role. Applications are therefore only invited from candidates with this level of experience.
Key duties will include -
- Dealing with liability/causation/ and quantum issues
- Liaising with clients in relation to issues such as liability and fraud
- Making relevant intel enquiries on cases where causation/fraud has been raised as an issue
- Advise the client on liability and quantum and to dealing with Part 36 offers
- Previous extensive knowledge of recovering losses from third party insurers
- Experience of dealing with files from inception to completion, including trial
- Carrying out case management conferences and attending conferences with clients and counsel
Salary will be in the region of 20,000 – 35,000, depending on experience. Benefits will include 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Company Car Scheme, Pension, Savings scheme, Performance related bonus and other perks such as free breakfasts, beauty treatments and football tickets.