10 months ago
Our client is a market leading nationwide organisation who have successfully traded within the engineering sector for more than 30 years. With an excellent industry reputation, they have a number of blue chip clients whom they have worked with for many years, and they currently have an opportunity for an experienced customer service advisor, to join their busy team based at their offices in Ashton In Makerfield.
They are looking for a professional customer service advisor, primarily responsible for booking engineer appointments and to act as their first point of contact for their clients located all over the UK.
Daily duties will include:
- Taking incoming telephone calls and dealing with enquiries
- Booking and scheduling engineer appointments
- Updating the internal database
- Dealing with problems and occasional complaints
- Ensuring clients are given an excellent level of service
- Dealing with emails and post
- Updating engineers with their daily schedules
- Dealing with product related questions
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills:
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word and Power point)
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong typing skills
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Experience within a similar administrative role
- They are looking for a smart and professional candidate, who has experience within a customer focused role, and has a professional telephone manner.
They are offering a salary of £16,000, along with other benefits, staff rewards and a great working environment. Working hours for this position are Saturday – Wednesday, either 8-3pm or 8-5pm and will include bank holidays.
If you would like to join a lovely office environment, with great company benefits, job security and a friendly team, then apply today!