Built Environment & Surveying
£43K - £55K + car allowance
about 1 year ago
Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Contact us for a chat or upload your CV
With ambitious, yet highly achievable growth plans already underway this recognised contractor with projects across the UK is looking to bring a further Design Manager into the business.
You will be responsible for the managing multiple projects from pre-construction to handover.
• Chairing internal and external design meetings
• Review the design and technical detailing put forward by architects and structural engineers
• Review sub-contractor proposals and provide technical support to Procurement and QS's
• Evaluate new construction methods and products and ensure fit for purpose
• Support project teams on site with regards to any design/construction changes due to technical issues
• Support Assistant Design Manager
• Degree or equivalent in a construction / architectural disciplines
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Knowledge of current Building Regulations
• Knowledge of current H&S legislation
Interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks, apply via the link or call Alison Thompson on 0161 393 9889 to discuss in further detail.