Sigma Capital plc is specialist in the provision of family homes for private rent, the industry leader in this field outside of London. Trading on the London Stock Exchange the PRS REIT is expected to top £1billion during 2020. Due to its success and ongoing growth we are looking to appoint an Acquisition Investment Manager into the small but busy team. this role is likely to appeal to candidates with land or development experience within housebuilding projects.
Working alongside Sigma’s house-builder partners (including Countryside Properties, Seddon, Engie & Vistry) your role will be imperative in the delivery of new development opportunities for the group. A full and detailed brief is available but some key responsibilities include;
- Assessing the development opportunities brought to Sigma via its house-builder partners
- Prepare appraisals and gauge site commerciality
- Acquire the sites and manage the delivery process, ensuring they are on time and to budget
- Driving through the development appraisals to ensure the schemes are onsite as soon as feasible.
- Full remit of pre-construction development through identification, assessment, design, planning and acquisition.
To undertake the role it is likely you will be able to demonstrate experience of managing the delivery of residential projects from acquisition to on-site. You do not need to acquire the sites as all acquisition is undertaken by the house-builder partners but will need an understanding of the process and its challenges.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion and full details.
All third party applications to Sigma will be sent to Kingsley for assessment.