£35,000 - £60,000 basic salary
29 days ago
Development Manager / Project Manager - Housing Association - North West
Working on behalf of one of the North West’s leading Housing Assocations we are looking to appoint a Development Manager / Project Manager to join their existing function.
Our client is undertaking significant growth across the region and is well positioned to deliver thousands of new homes over the next 5-10 years. This role would appeal to any individual with an eye for development, a passion for delivering new homes to the region and ambition to develop their career.
Our client would be interested in hearing from individuals from a land or technical background within new build housing or those already working for another Housing Association within the development field.
Some key responsibilities include
- Working with the current team to ensure developments are secured to enable the delivery of new homes.
- Identfying new development opportunities across the North West region (these can be across land acquisition, joint ventures or S106 agreements)
- Liasing with Homes England
- Feasibility studies for new schemes
- Budgets and targets
- Assist in the preparation of bids for funding
- Contribute to the strategic leadership and vision of the business
- Deliver value for money
A full brief is available so if this is of interest please contact us