18 days ago
Working on behalf of one of the North West’s leading Housing Assocations we are looking to appoint a Development Manager / Project Manager to join their existing function.
Our client is undertaking significant growth across the region and is well positioned to deliver thousands of new homes over the next 10 years. This role would appeal to any individual with an eye for development, a passion for delivering new homes to the region and ambition to develop their career.
Our client would be interested in hearing from individuals from a land or technical background within new build housing or those already working for another Housing Association within the development field.
Some key responsibilities include
- Working with the current team to ensure developments are secured to enable the delivery of new homes.
- Identfying new development opportunities across the North West region (these can be across land acquisition, joint ventures or S106 agreements)
- Liasing with Homes England
- Feasibility studies for new schemes
- Budgets and targets
- Assist in the preparation of bids for funding
- Contribute to the strategic leadership and vision of the business
- Deliver value for money
A full brief is available so if this is of interest please contact us.