£55,000 - £70,000
4 months ago
Job Title: Development Planning Manager (Client side)
Location: Warrington region
Salary: £55-£70k (negotiable dependant on experience)
Want to work for a leading housebuilder listed on the London stock exchange? Do you have ambition to be a part of a company that has won more awards for housing design (since they were established) than any other housebuilder? Have a proven background in medium-large scale residential developments?
I have an exciting opportunity working client side within a national housebuilder that…
- Has won over 200 awards in the last decade for housing design
- Partners with major commercial businesses and public sector organisations
- Are heavily involved in urban regeneration throughout the UK
I am representing a strategic land-led housebuilder who pride themselves in building high quality homes, full of character, from standalone developments to larger new communities throughout the UK. The resources & landscaping emulate a commitment to quality and have a signature style that customers love.
This is a fantastic opportunity for chartered Planner with a proven background in medium-large scale residential development to work client side for a company that…
- Provides a variety of training programmes
- Has annual salary reviews to ensure you are rewarded for your efforts at work
- Wants to consistently stretch and develop your skills as a Planner