Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Our client provides a full spectrum of services for every asset type across Commercial, Residential and Rural Real Estate. With an extensive Regional, National and Global presence with matching market intelligence, they are unique in offering specialist advice across the entire Property Lifecycle, from Planning and Development to Agency, Investment and Property Management.
The main responsibility is to support the property management business, working across both the Local & National Client portfolio so as to:
- To manage the local Property Management team in Birmingham
- Provide an effective estates service in accordance with the clients Contracts
- Taking a proactive view of the client’s portfolio identifying opportunities where service can be improved or added value realised.
- Ensure that the service provided are in line with the clients Contracts and also the SLA’s/KPI’s
- Instructing and directing 3rd parties on the estate including solicitors and other professional advisers
- Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with individuals within the Clients business.
- To manage client contracts
- To assisting with the growth of the property management business and to play a role in business development
- Ensure that the team work in line with the company processes and procedures
- Main point of contact in respect of the Regional Clients
- Lead Client reporting in relation to all Landlord and Tenant matters on the contracts
- Develop and maintain strong Client relationships
- Maintaining the Client database in a timely and accurate fashion in accordance with agreed procedures and timescales
- Proactively identify opportunities where business can be generated
- Liaise and develop working relationships with other parts of the organisation to maximise cross selling opportunities
- Reporting to Clients on a regular basis in accordance with Clients requests both ad hoc and structured
- Ensure delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of the team both in Birmingham and Nationally
- Provide ‘Best in Class’ customer service to the internal and external customer base
- Maintain regular and effective communication with clients and tenants
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and policies – e.g. Procurement, Finance, Compliance, HR
- Degree level education
- Clean driving licence
- Working with Clients at a high level
- Broad knowledge of commercial property gained either in Private Practice or the Corporate Sector
- Management of Property Portfolios with evidence of effective delivery
- Competitive Basic Salary (D.O.E.)
- Generous car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Generous holidays
- Private medical cover
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please contact or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley in confidence on 0121 796 8460 for further information.