£90,000 to £110,000 + Benefits DOE
5 months ago
Due to the growth of this consultancy, we are seeking an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills. My client is seeking suitable candidates for the position of either Associate Director or Director level to head up their expanding Project and Cost Management team in London.
A UK based consultancy, offering a range of services across multiple sectors. The firm have been established for over a decade and currently employ over 60 consultants, providing a great platform from which to grow and build a team. This is a unique opportunity in that you are provided with a relatively blank canvas for the right individual. You will be ambitious and driven and will place a strong emphasis upon building and maintaining client relationships.
This is a key appointment to the business in the group with excellent prospects to grow the existing team, fully supported by the Senior Directors.
- An ability and track record of leading a team;
- Have a background in consultancy
- MRICS accredited and willing to participate and engage with candidates in the business to help them achieve MRICS status;
- Ability to win work and with a track record of developing clients / sectors within a previous business;
- Hard working, driven and relishes the challenge to grow our London office and sectors;
- Experience with construction disputes would be preferential but not essential;
- Solid background of JCT D&B projects and acting as EA;
- Minimum 15yrs experience with at least 5yrs experience at Associate Director or Director level
This is a great time to be joining the team as you will not only be able to make the role your own, but also work alongside an individual who has an exceptional track record of growing and developing a successful business stream, who is truly passionate about growing the business.
Ideal candidates will come from a consultancy environment with a background in both the public and private sectors. You will be Chartered (MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB or RIBA).
For those with the desire to progress with an exceptional organisation, this position will provide a varied and exciting opportunities through which to develop your career.
In return, the company will offer a competitive salary with a substantial benefits package, as well as the opportunity to develop your career with a well-known top 10 multi-disciplinary consultancy.
Candidates will need to have experience of the London market, be well connected and have experience across a range of sectors. This is a key position in our client’s group with excellent prospects to grow the existing team with support from their head office.
Reporting to the Board Director, you will be responsible for;
- The development of new business
- Growth of the London office
- Management and growth of a PM and QS team
- The delivery of projects to quality, time and cost
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of providing project management consultancy services for high value projects, from inception through to completion.
Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please feel free to contact me, all enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.