potentially more for exceptional candidates
7 days ago
A new breed of consultancy has entered the London Market and are looking to shake things up. If you work for a consultancy, but are looking for a firm where things are done differently, this could be the position you have been looking for.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior level candidate to join a highly successful firm of Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors, working across both the private and public sectors. With a number of high profile clients already secured, this provides a fantastic foundation from which to grow.
We are looking for an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills. My client is seeking suitable candidates for the position of Director to head up their expanding Project and Cost Management team in London.
Candidates will need to have experience of the London market, be well connected and have experience across a range of sectors. This is a key position in our client’s group with excellent prospects to grow the existing team with support from their head office.
Reporting to the Board Director, you will be responsible for;
- The development of new business
- Growth of the London office
- Management and growth of a PM and QS team
- The delivery of projects to quality, time and cost
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of providing quantity surveying and or project management consultancy services for high value projects, from inception through to completion.
You will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Ability and track record of leading a team of PM & QS’s;
- Ideally have performed both QS and PM roles;
- MRICS accredited and willing to participate and engage with candidates in the business to help them achieve MRICS status;
- Excellent client delivery attributes with solid experience in the residential / healthcare sector;
- Ability to win work and with a track record of developing clients / sectors within a previous business;
- Hard working, driven and relishes the challenge to be the lead and grow our London office;
- Experience with construction disputes would be preferential but not essential;
- Solid background of JCT D&B projects and acting as EA;
- Background of the NEC form of contact and action as the CA
Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.