Our client is a well-established national property consultancy and their Lease Consultancy Advisory Team has an immediate position in their London office for an Associate / Director of Lease Consultancy.
Our clients’ Professional Department has an established client base for its Lease Advisory, Valuation and Business Rates work including Banks, Property Companies, Institutional Investors, Retailers and Local Authorities, working across the full range of property sectors.
The Professional team has an immediate position available in their London West End office for an Associate or Director with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to become involved in a growing team, with the prospect for you to develop responsibility for your own caseload and clients. There will be a broad variety of work including Landlord & Tenant Work for both Occupiers and Landlords.
This is a particularly exciting opportunity to be or become Head of the Lease Consultancy Department and in the short to medium term, ‘Head-up’ Professional Services in the London office.
Skills & Experience:
- MRICS/FRICS qualification
- Experience of working within a Landlord & Tenant team
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload to ensure timely provision of advice
- Able to work autonomously to agreed deadlines
- Maintain client relationships and act as the key liaison with clients on specific projects
- Support the team business plan to continually develop the client portfolio
- Ensure professional advice is provided thoroughly, accurately and within set deadlines
- Deliver activities and projects within client expectations
- Work collaboratively to generate new instructions and pool expertise within the team
- Support the team profile in the market
- Develop internal and external network for business pipeline/opportunities.
- Consult internally and externally to help identify optimum solutions for clients
- Identify potential cross-selling opportunities
- Contribute to meeting overall departmental fee/billing target
- Keep personal knowledge of relevant case law up to date
- Good degree of analytical and report writing skills
- Full, clean driving licence essential
- Knowledge of valuation software such as Argus Enterprise
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary (D.O.E.)
- Transparent bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Min. 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible benefits including health cash plan and retail discounts
- Professional subscription/fees
- Continuing Professional Development
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.