Minimum 2 years of UK Document Control experience is essential to be successful in this role.
About the Company
A leading international engineering and environmental consultancy, providing multi-disciplinary consultancy services to the property, infrastructure, energy and environmental markets around the world are looking for a Document Controller to deliver high quality support to the technical teams at all levels.
You will be joining their growing and award-winning team, with on structural engineering divisions in the country.
About the Role
You’ll be working within a high performing team based out of an office in London. Key responsibilities include; detailed electronic file management for both single and multi-disciplinary projects, working with a number of internal and external client contacts and supporting other group administrative staff during peak periods.
Other duties include;
• Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
• Maintain site registers of design reviews
• Generate document numbers
• Purchasing support through Agresso
• Raising of requisitions and purchase order numbers prior to purchase
• Quality checking all documentation and communication
• Issuing communication status
• To support the head office management team in day to day duties throughout the project lifecycle from inception to completion including
• Maintaining a record of controlled documents on distribution
• Maintenance of computerized databases
• Recording of incoming / outgoing correspondence and design documentation
• Use of databases to find design drawings
• Produce requests for design drawings and monitor receipt of drawings
• Control of drawings: checking in, quality check, transfers and return to client
• Return of all design hand-back documentation to client
• Production of Issue sets of design
• Carry out quality checks of drawings produced
• Create and maintain Project Document Control Files
• Creation and management of trackers / registers for design deliverables
• Assist Team with Bid Management, obtaining and collating information for bids/tenders/PQQs
• Familiar with basic administrative procedures, including timesheets and expenses
You will have worked as a Document Controller either on site or at a main office within the construction industry.
Obviously strong attention to detail, excellent organisation skills and great communication skills are going to ensure you’ll perform well.
The ability to use engineer software packages including BIW, batch loads and individual loads, CAD and Sketch up would be desirable but not essential! As would experience with sharepoint or similar software.
About the Money
This role gives you the chance to join a growing company with significant opportunities for development and progression. There is a salary of £26k - £32k, a decent package of benefits and 25 + 8 days holiday.
If you have experience as a Document Controller click apply now!
Greg Howard | T: 0151-242-1630 | E: email@example.com
Based in London this role suits anyone from; Watford, Croydon, Slough, Hayes, Bromley, Barnet, Edgeware, Harrow, Twickenham, Romford, Dartford, Enfield, Chigwell, Epsom, Hounslow, Brentford, Mitcham