£30-£45k basic salary + excellent benefits
4 months ago
Job Title: Economic Planner (Town Planning)
Salary: £30-£45k (negotiable dependant on experience) + excellent benefits
Would working for an internationally recognised multidisciplinary listed on the London Stock Exchange appeal to you? A firm that has for over 10 consecutive years been awarded as a top graduate employer in the property sector - and leading UK Business Superbrand? Keen to work on projects nationwide apart of a specialist economics team? I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Economic Planner, with a global capital real estate services provider and top employer of chartered Town Planners in the UK. A planning consultancy that has impressive billing statistics across a variety of sectors…
- Top 3 fee earner in Householder and Greenfield Residential developments
- Top 5 fee earner in Retail Town centre developments
- Top 5 fee earner in Energy Planning
- Top 5 fee earner in Commercial and industrial schemes
- Top 3 fee earner in the education sector
It is no wonder year on year they are listed within the top 3 employers of chartered town planners – their bonus’ reflect the billings.
Some of the exciting projects that you could be working on include:
- Expressway development impacts and Industrial intensification market analysis for major UK transport authorities and national UK housebuilders
- Development frameworks for major city councils including economic benefits assessments and social infrastructure analysis
- Infrastructure funding bids for national UK developers and land owners
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Economics Planner to join a talented team with long serving Directors, to drive forward the setup of a new economic specialist team in their Bristol office. Focussed on economic planning this team will be responsible for include:
- At various levels preparing, economic, planning property, regeneration and infrastructure development strategy
- Preparation of major proposals and estate property initiatives
- Undertaking social and economic impact assessments including EIA works
- Developing new business contacts in the economic field
With such an impressive array of clients and portfolio of economic planning work you will be constantly be challenged in your workload, gain exposure to different types of projects and fulfil your true potential as an Economics Planner.
Their long standing worldwide reputation, enables them to attract a broad mix of clients uniquely placing them in a strong position of influence throughout the property world. This really is a great opportunity for an Economics Planner looking to develop their career within a global corporation that outlines a clear path for advancement in an environment that recognises individual achievement through increased financial rewards as well as by promotion.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.