Circa £40-50k depending on experience
26 days ago
A Fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an ELPL Solicitor, within a law firm recognised as a “world leader” in their industry ………
You will ideally have…
- Experience of defending litigated claims, preferably claims against public authorities
- Experience of handling/assisting on social services cases/abuse claims is preferred
- Commercial insurance experience would be desirable
- Willingness to present cases in the county court
- Excellent knowledge of the CPR and litigation
- Ability to influence a broad range of people including key decision makers
- Flexible approach to work and a willingness to travel, although this role will primarily be based in Liverpool.
To effectively manage a litigated caseload of claims from local authority and insurance clients and to provide support to the national team
in the form of assisting in the preparation of witness statements, preparing witnesses for trial, attending conferences with counsel and attending trial.
This team are second-to-none in providing defendant litigation services in public and employers' liability claims, particularly workplace,
public sector and claims against the emergency services. They operate on a national basis with dedicated workplace, public and police teams.
Some key responsibilities of this role……
- Acting on behalf of various local authorities, claims handlers and insurers
- Assist on/handle social services cases/abuse claims
- Manage a caseload of litigated claims
- Assist the team manager and other team members with their cases, client development
- Client training, networking and potentially public speaking where required
- Control Case Manager diary and action lists
- Perform billing duties, ensuring bills are paid in a timely manner
Some of the amazing benefits include….
- Generous Salary, negotiable depending on your experience
- 25 days holiday
- Flexi time
- Healthcare cover
- Pension Plan (contributed)
- 4x salary Life Insurance
- Travel loan scheme (allows you to purchase an annual pass and have the money deducted from your net wages each month)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee Care scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Optical: each employee is entitled to a company paid eye test every two years.
- Dental scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Offers & discounts nationally
“Apply now” or contact Kathryn@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk
or call for a confidential discussion - 0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799
CV not up to date? Don’t worry, call us. We’re here to help.