£40,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
I have the pleasure of working with a fantastic Manchester city centre law firm. This organisation is expanding its employment department due to new, successful client wins.
This award-winning firm is multi-sectored and has many offices across the UK. It is an inspiring place to work, due to its highly renowned and respected lawyers. The practice has also been awarded with the top employer accolade for the tenth year running!
The firm is relocating 150 employees to a brand-new office in the heart of Manchester’s commercial district which is due to open in spring 2018. The desirable office location will also be surrounded by various local restaurants, bars, shops and a gym which is extremely handy.
The award-winning firm is also promoting an agile and flexible working approach which will mean employees will be able to work from home some of the week subject to client requirement.
Details of the role:
The employment role will involve some of the following duties:
- Managing a mixture of contentious and non-contentious employment cases including advocacy in the employment tribunal
- Provide advice to high profile clients including public clients both in person and on a telephone advice line
- Work closely with the corporate and commercial teams to provide advice on TUPE and transactional matters
- Deliver training to clients
- Achieve and hit financial and chargeable targets
The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor between 2-6 years PQE. You will also be confident in handling your own employment law caseload. Experience of commercial and corporate would also be an advantage too.
The firm is also looking for ambitious and friendly candidates, who are seeking to further develop their career and work within a top law firm.
In addition to working in this friendly and supportive environment, you will receive a lucrative salary along with a generous long list of benefits